Put your legacy to work for you.
Here are 5 ways you can tell your story:
1. Infographics and posters use information that’s easy to tally giving you a chance to illustrate the facts and figures that make your business tick. From clients served to milestones, sales figures, and more, track and record your success from year to year in a visual and concise platform.
2. How-to Materials familiarize people with your best practices, tips and tools, and position you as an expert in your field. Share your knowledge and expertise in a format that doubles as a handy marketing tool.
3. Conference and banquet programs become more than a schedule of activities when you weave your history into the fabric of the event.
Use your event to educate and inform your audience about your company, and make it a keepsake.
4. Yearbooks and corporate history books allow you to look at what it took to get to where you are ... and where you’re going. Measure your growth, innovation, challenges, and rewards. Yearbooks and corporate history books work well as introductory primers for new partners and employees. Make it an annual tradition.
5. Illustrated timelines allow you to explore your past with images and events in chronological order. Focus on products, services, leadership, or a combination of topics.
Mount your timeline as a traveling exhibit, use it as a display in the lobby, or hang it in the conference room.
And we’ll help! Because while putting your legacy in print sounds like a good idea,
it also sounds like a lot of work.
That’s where we come in.
From generating ideas to combing through archives, our experience with project management, writing, editing, and graphic design will streamline the process for you.
Call or write today. It’s your legacy, let's put it into words.